Thursday 18 December 2014

Heartwarming video and the return of blogger

Long time, no see. I've been away from blogging in a long time and I'm really sorry for it. I've been long term sick and the blog just slipped through my mind. But I'll get back to writing shortly.
Beethoven's doing wonderful, he has grown into a great little dog with huge personality. Today he's about a year and a half, so still not completely full grown. Because of my illness, I've not been able to start with him yet, and he's not by far ready for that sort of thing. But he's a great house buddy and a wonderful motivation to get back into life and routines.
The rabbit's doing great too and they are coming along pretty well.
Today I came a cross a video which I would like to share with you guys. It's about a cute little dog called Derby which were born with deformed legs and got the help he deserves. It's very inspiring to see that the new technology today can help dogs, people or other types of animals such as little Derby. He looks so happy, don’t you think? It's so heartwarming and makes one wanna do more for these kind of causes. Anyway, this is all for today, I've to get going. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment